Use this form to send us your news, events, opportunities and data visualizations for future issues of Data Science Updates. We welcome your submissions!
As you complete this form, please keep in mind:
- The primary audience for this newsletter is UW–Madison faculty, staff, postdocs, and students.
- This is a plain-text submission form. It does not accept formatting such as bold or italic text, bulleted or numbered lists, and hyperlinks. To include links in your submission, submit the full urls. Our editors will create the hyperlinks and add other formatting as needed.
- Image files: We encourage you to submit an image with your content. Submissions are limited to one image. If you are submitting a data visualization or other image-heavy content, please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have image rights or permission to use the image you submit.
- If your submission is about an upcoming event, be sure to add it to the UW–Madison events calendar and tag it as “Data Science”.
- We recommend you create your submission in a separate document and copy and paste it into this form, so you have a backup copy.
All submissions will be reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to edit submissions, including adding formatting and web links. If your content is time-sensitive, please include your target publication date. See our publication schedule below.
Submit content to Data Science Updates
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
2023 publication dates