This fall semester, the Data Science Hub is hosting a series of half-day workshops on a variety of topics:
- September 16: Automation with the Unix Shell
- September 30: Managing Data with SQL
- October 14: Version Control with Git/GitHub
- November 11: Introduction to Jekyll
- November 25: Introduction to Jekyll
- December 9: Introduction to Docker
Workshops will be held from 9:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. in an online setting. Register on the workshop website.
We hope to see you there, and be in touch if you have any questions!